Now Hiring Full Time Night Shift Laborers/Sorters in the Pembroke Pines and surrounding areas!
Various Shifts!!!!!Paid Training!!!!!
What you’ll be doing: Sorting and Separating Construction Debris and Recycling Materials on a Large Conveyor belt!
Start Date: Immediate
Hourly Rate: $9.00
Site Location: Pembroke Pines (N Okeechobee Rd. & Pines Blvd.)
Monday – Saturday
4 day schedule (10 hour shift)
· Access to a vehicle is MANDATORY (NOT transit accessible)
· Comfortable lifting 40-50lbs continuously.
· Ability to stand on your feet 8-10 hours per day
· Ability to consistently climb up & down flights of stairs
· MUST be comfortable with working in an outdoor environment (previous experience an asset - construction, landscape etc.)
· Must be comfortable working in a dirty, hot, dusty & hazardous environment with extreme waste odors
· Able to work independently and in a team environment
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal with ability to follow direction
· Required PPE: Lace-up 6 inch steel toe boots, Outer vinyl gloves, Safety vest, Hard hats, Long sleeve shirt
· Successfully complete drug screen and background check, which will include previous employment check, and criminal history
· Sorting and separating recyclable/construction materials (concrete, plastics, scrap metal, paper, cardboard, etc) while working on a large assembly line
· Working on a line picking off of a conveyor belt.
· Turning off supply of energy if something becomes stuck on belt. (This is explained thoroughly during an orientation that will take place first day of work.)
· Responsible for clearing any debris/materials trapped in the machine's filter
Benefits & Extras Offered:
· Monthly employee bonuses (performance, attendance, health & safety etc.)
· Weekly training & team meetings
· Weekly pay
· Opportunity for career & compensation advancement
· Excellent work environment
· Health care package offered
· PPE provided (with the exception of safety boots)
All interested applicants are asked to submit their resume to this posting or directly contact the on-site recruiters Isabelle at 954-770-8971 and Livia at 954-203-9094 . The Let's Work USA head office can also be reached at 786-543-0644.